Thursday, November 13, 2008

Real at home JOB!

I am a stay at home mom of two little boys and going back to work is not an option for us. After much searching and doing other business opportunities (which I still do) I found babytobee.com. I have been working from home since May 2008 with a Babytobee.com. If you are a mom you probably have already seen their site FREE BABY STUFF banner. Well I enjoy it because I can work whenever I like 9am-midnight eastern time. There is a 10 hours min. required but its easy to make it. The weeks run Tuesday through Monday and you get paid Friday direct deposit or I usually receive mine Saturday by mail. Its $10 an hour and the more hours you can get in the more money you can make up to $13 an hour for 40 plus hours. I work when my kids nap or go down for the night. You must have a computer with Internet connection and you will have to buy a headset with USB I got mine at staples for $30 and a background check too, I don't remember how much that was but not very much. If you want more details email jobs@babytobee.com last time I checked they are still hiring. Hope this helps!

No comments: