Monday, March 9, 2009

Potty training with 2yr old

So, we really tired working on it this weekend. My 2yr old did agree to put his big boy underpants on but had accidents all day. He is smart because he had to do #2 and he brought me his pull up to put on I refused until he tried to potty. So, 5 books later he still did not use the bathroom. Sometime later when I was asleep he did #2 in his pull up and his dad had to change him. Well Sunday morning he woke up and asked to potty and he stood up and HE DID!!! I was so happy! Half asleep I managed to tell him how happy I was and glad! All day no accidents then we went to beach so you know he went in the water. But before he went to sleep he went potty and did not wet pull up all night. Monday he did not want his big boy underpants. We went to gym but he did not ask to potty all day until it was time to go to sleep and he went!!
so, I guess if he just goes at night its a start and I'm thankful for it.

No comments: