Thursday, March 12, 2009

Proud Mommy!!!

So we put our 2yr old in his pull up last night and then underwear in the morning. He asked to go potty and went then we went in pool and afterwards he put his underwear on again and used the big boy potty 2 more times and he told us he had to go. Then later on he asked to go again but asked for me to step out well when I came back to check he was sitting on the toilet instead of standing he had done all day. I asked him if he was finished he told me no. About 10mins later he says 'oh mommy yukie mommy yukie' and I looked and he pooped. I was so happy I screamed. What a day of progress?! Only when it was time to go to bed did he have an accident. But all day he wore underwear and would tell us he had to potty. I'm so happy and hope it continues!! Then one down one to go!Thanks for all the advice from everyone!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome

Isabel said...

my oldest is set!! just have to work on the baby, goal to have him potty trained by the time we go to texas!