Friday, September 12, 2008

Never enough time in my day!

You ever feel like there is never enough time in your day. From the time I get up to the time I finally lay down I am going, going, going but I feel like I did not get everything done. I am a stay at home mom of two perfect little boys while going to school online and working from home. My day consist of getting up changing and feeding my kids, washing dishes, doing laundry, cleaning floors and high chairs and hoping to get some hours in while my kids nap after nap I start counting down until my husband comes up then I have to make dinner clean up and start doing some homework. Then once my kids go to bed I try to get some more hours in for work. I just feel like my to do list just keeps growing I make off two things and somehow five more things get added to my list.

No comments: