Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Secret!

Wow, I finally got to watch The Secret. I have been waiting to watch it or listen to it for over 1 almost. I started to listen to the CDs but I got them from my little sister who had them thrown around in her car and they were all scratched up and missing on CD. I started watching The Secret last Sunday and finish this Sunday a whole week to get through one DVD. They have some get information and stories and I believe that its true. We must focus on the things we want and start to feel good about them now. I had already created a vision board and a gratitude list, I think its important to know what you want out of life and to be thankful for the things in your life now. I even printed a check from The Secret website and posted above my bed so I can look at what my goal is everyday and focus on it for me and my family. My life is only going to get better from now on just by having a positive attitude and a vision of what my life will become.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you send me copies of the secret cds?

Unknown said...

I meant can you send me the cds because copying is illegal.