Sunday, September 28, 2008

Special K at 2 weeks

I am very happy with the Special K challenge. Today is the end of week 2 and my clothes fit so much better. Now, I have to say that I did not follow it to the exact because I was only able to buy the cereal at first and then I bought the snack bars and waters. I did not really feel hungry and the days I got hungry I just ate a snack bar. I tried to have veggies with my dinner and stopped eating past 7pm just drank water and stayed busy working. Now, during this time I did not exercise on a daily basis or do anything different. I have two toddlers so I think that is exercise enough chasing them down to change them or get back whatever they are not suppose to be playing with, LOL!! I will measure myself today and then in two weeks. I did not know my weight or size before I started. I will post another update in two weeks.....

No comments: